Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Twilight Movie and NKOTB Concert

Amanda and I went to see the long awaited Twilight on opening night. I could not believe how many young teenage girls were there (plus two thirty year olds)! It was a little annoying trying to watch the movie while the girls kept oohing and aahing every time Edward or Jacob came on screen. I liked the movie but it did not even compare to the books. The movie felt too condensed and the relationship of Bella and Edward didn't seem developed enough. There were a few cheesy parts and is it just me or does Jasper look exactly like Edward Scissorhands? He was cracking me up. Such bad acting. I think I need to see it again with out all the crowd distraction. That and I need to drool over Rob Pattinson some more! I love him.

Here's Edward Scissorhands..I mean Jasper.

The following night Amanda and I went to the NKOTB concert. It was AWESOME!

I was unable to go to their concert back in the old days. Mom said I was too young to be going to concerts in the 6Th grade. I agree now but back then I was pissed!

Well, I finally got to see the greatest boy band ever in concert. That's right, The New Kids on the Block. I loved it! I was really impressed. Oh and they are still hot! I love you Joey Joe! They were on stage for over 2 hours. Still did all their old dance moves and songs. Oh and played a few of their songs from their new album. BTW, the new album is really good. I bought it that night after I got home! It was a fabulous night and well worth the scratchy voice that came the next morning. Good times.

1 comment:

Three Peas said...

Where are the ultra secret concert pictures? You had to have smuggled some, right? Did you get a T-shirt?

I'm still steamed I couldn't find anyone to go with me in San Diego!