Thursday, December 11, 2008

Holiday Party

This year my Holiday work party was at the Chopstix in Tacoma (totally my idea...I'm awesome). We had really good food, drinks and fun entertainment. For some reason the piano players wouldn't play our requests. Do they not know any NKOTB songs? Puh-lease. They finally did play one request, Baby Got Back but only played part of the song. We ended up leaving a bit early but still had a great time. Thanks Danielle for coming with me! Here are some pics from the night.
Here's me and my parents. You can see where I get my squinty eyes. Thanks Dad. Well, at least his eyes aren't completely closed like most pics we have of him.




Danielle and I waiting for my mother to figure out the camera.




Entertaining ourselves.



We were told later that night by my boss that we look like sisters. Yeah...I don't think so. Oh wait, maybe its the BOOBS!


And finally a few from the party. Amanda, me, Laneysa, and Danielle. Nice cleave Amanda!

1 comment:

Three Peas said...

Kind of like we're always told we look like sisters?

BTW, LOVE THE CHRISTMAS CARD!!!