Monday, November 16, 2009

MIA

I've been MIA for a while...but I'm back now! I've been reading the Pioneer Woman's blog lately. She's inspired me to get back on the blog bandwagon. I heart her! Well, let's see...a lot has happened since my last post. I got hooked on facebook so that's been taking most of my blogging time up. I'm getting a little bored with facebook so I figure I'll start back with blogging.

Since my last post I've taken a few trips. My friend Heather got married in March. Traveled down to San Antonio for the wedding. Actually, It was about 45 mins outside of San Antonio (halfway in between San Antonio and Austin) at the Hideout on the Horseshoe, New Braunfels, TX. It was gorgeous! Such a fun filled weekend and am hoping go back again some day. Here are a few pics from the wedding: After the wedding, I was able to spend a few days in San Antonio seeing some sights. The little town of Gruene, (the Gristmill and the oldest dance hall in Texas) The Alamo and the San Antonio Riverwalk were highlights! In June, I took off for a week to see my girls (Josh and Bran too)in Alexandria, VA. It was hot and humid. Spent a lot of time at the pool playing in the water, watched Ryan's ballet recital, and did a little sight seeing.
I taught Ryan and Kate how to pose like Lady GaGa while I was there. Here's a few shots of many...



How cute is Ryan in her ballerina costume?!


My last trip of the summer was to my home away from home...VEGAS! I went with my Mama this time. We had a great time relaxing by the pool, playing the slots, and seeing some shows. We saw Jon Lovitz one night and Beatles Love the next night. I loved the Beatles show! It was amazing. I can't believe I've waited so long to see a Cirque De Soleil show. It was the fastest 2 hours ever. Well, that's it for now. Since I'm on the blog bandwagon again, I'll be posting again soon!

2 comments:

The Gengler Gang said...

Thanks for writing again. I check your blog all of the time and there's never anything new!

Lizzy said...

Well, I'm back now!