I wish I was there to be wity you! Happy 30th Birthday. You have to lie to me and tell me how your 30's are better than your 20's so in 9 days I won't be so sad...
So I guess I can post to your blog afterall. Weird...it wouldn't let me before. So when are you going to post some pics of our trip! Thanks again for planning a wonderful getaway for your b-day!
3 comments:
I wish I was there to be wity you! Happy 30th Birthday. You have to lie to me and tell me how your 30's are better than your 20's so in 9 days I won't be so sad...
You wear 30 well!
So I guess I can post to your blog afterall. Weird...it wouldn't let me before. So when are you going to post some pics of our trip! Thanks again for planning a wonderful getaway for your b-day!
Post a Comment