Wednesday, July 23, 2008
Racquetball at the YMCA
Amanda and I had some fun at the Y last night. We played racquetball or should I say tried to play racquetball on one of the courts at the Lakewood Y. I've found I'm really good at hitting the ball to the ceiling and the side walls but not so great at hitting the wall in front of me. I also discovered my arms are much shorter than I thought they were. The ball likes to just fly right by me missing my racquet by a good foot. Amanda is very coordinated. She ran right into the wall at one point and hurt her wrist. She now thinks she has arthritis. :) Then when we were walking out Amanda flirted with the old guy waiting outside our court asking if he wanted some competition. It was a good laugh. Anyway, its a fun work out even if we suck at it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment