Friday, May 16, 2008

Bridesmaid Part Deux

Well...You're in for a real treat. I've finally found the rest of my bridesmaid photos. I counted 8 total. I'm sure there will be more. Enjoy!

Here I am after my friend Melanie's wedding. Yeah..I look hot.









This is me at my friend Tiffany's wedding. I had just turned 21. As you can see with the wine in hand ready to party. I didn't love my dress. Sorry Tiff. :)












This picture was taken at my brother's wedding in West Palm Beach Florida. My sister in-law was nice enough to include me in the wedding party. I think there were 8 bridesmaids and 8 groomsmen total. Most everyone that attended flew in from Washington, Tennensee, and Ohio. There was a cocktail luau the night before at the hotel. Josh got thrown in the pool and my dad was doing shots with everyone at the bar. Very fancy reception at this museum including a live band. Elvis even made an appearance!It was a total blast. OH and I loved my dress even though it was freaking hot outside and I was sweating like a pig.


Here I am at my cousin Ericka's wedding. The wedding was in my parents back yard so it was pretty casual. Lots of fun and my dress is cute!

And the next wedding is...Bobbi Jo! This dress has to be my favorite and most expensive. Alterations galore. I'm thinking about dying this dress black so I can wear it again. I think it looks too bridesmaidie in the lavender.

And here I am busting a move on the dance floor. I danced my ass off at this wedding. So much fun. My parents even came!!



And this is my 8th wedding! My BFF got married last summer and I had the pleasure of being the maid of honor. Loved my dress and this pic is of me and my mom (she performed the ceremony - you can call her Minister Maridy) and yes we're posing like Paris Hilton.

1 comment:

Josh said...

The wedding was in Palm Beach, not WEST Palm Beach. Get you snobbiness correct.